8 mrt 2010

buh-bye

Okay so if you hadn't quite noticed yet: I quit. I simply can't handle a blog along with school, tumblr, a diary, the band me and friends started, going out with friends, and.. well pretty much a social life makes it impossible for me to continue posting frequently.
You know, maybe in half a year or so I'll reconsider it and start over again, maybe under a new name or maybe with this one still. But right now I just don't feel like it anymore. And once a hobby starts feeling like an obligation, I say quit it. It's not right.
Pity though because in my opinion my outfits started getting better.. But you know, I would have posted them if I simply wanted to put the effort in it. Don't feel insulted because I didn't: 'it's not you, it's me.' And I mean it too.
Other bloggers should just keep up their discipline, will power and amazing posts because I'll still visit their blogs!

Whoo, it feels better once you've officially announced it :') Until whenever!

xxx.

8 opmerkingen:

casey zei

Oh no! And you were one of my favorites!

Well, I completely understand. Life can sometimes get way too hectic for blogging. I hope school and your band and whatnot goes well for you, and I hope you to see you blogging again sometime :]

ilovevintage talks... zei

Bonjour,

Op donderdagavond 18 maart opent Ilovevintage.nl haar deuren aan de Prinsengracht 201 in Amsterdam.

De Atelierboutique is de enige in haar soort. Het grote open pand aan de Prinsengracht is omgetoverd tot een plek waar je op je gemak kleding uit de winkel kunt passen, vervolgens pumps in de webwinkel kan zoeken vanaf de touchscreen computers en terwijl je wacht op de spullen uit de stockroom geniet je van een lekker kopje rozenthee. Het ILV-paleisje is compleet open waardoor je als klant de fotoshoots, styling en andere atelier werkzaamheden (zoals sieraden maken en kleding ontwerpen) op de achtergrond meekrijgt. ILV werkt ook samen met jonge ontwerpers van de modevakschool. Behalve vintage producten verkoopt ILV ook novintage producten zoals handmade sieraden en kleine mooie merkjes onder het credo 'Meer gemaakt, minder geproduceerd’.

Laat je ons even weten of je komt? Dat zouden we erg leuk vinden.

Best wishes,

Renée

ILV Atelierboutique
Prinsengracht 201
1015DT Amsterdam
Holland
Mo-Fr: 9.30 - 18.00
Saturdays till 17.00

www.ilovevintage.nl

(Helaas konder we geen email-adres vinden, daarom hierbij de invite via de comments. De invite zelf inclusief tijden kun je hier vinden: http://tinyurl.com/yf3jr2w)

Rosie zei

:'(

saamielola zei

Dan ga ik je volgen op tumblr!

Merily zei

Oh no, please don't quit fannah!

Zany Style zei

*tear rolls down cheak* imma miss you........ :'(

~tati~

buble zei

verry berry cute blog. keep up the awesome writting in the new blog!

College of Science qassim zei

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your website.
Qassim & QU