18 nov 2008

welcome here..

You've just entered my very new blog. Let me tell you first, it could come over to you as a bit selfish because I will post my personal outfits the most. This is not because I'm not interested in anything else, because I will also post street style inspirations and collections at times. I just also have another daily-life blog and it's very hard to have two blogs! But I'll try =)

About me:
I'm a teenage girl in the pretty city Amsterdam, Netherlands. I'm in high school now and when I graduate, I probably want to do something with either fashion or languages.
I haven't had my personal style for very long, so if it seems a little immature or anything, just say so. Tips are always welcome and so is inspiration!
My all-time favorite brands are Marc Jacobs, Chanel and Moschino. My current fashion obsessions are high-waisted skirts and jeans and oxfords and my favorite kind of look is the chic nerd..

If there's anything else you need to know, you can just ask. I hope you'll visit my fantasizer world more often =) x.

Ps. If I don't post anything for a while, there's probably updates here.

Geen opmerkingen: