Well, I went shopping, finally! I'm not even going to tell you guys where I went because you'll probably know. I went with my mom: I find it best shopping with her, rather than alone or with friends.. she has good taste ;) anyhow, we went to (..) and (..) only, so everything down here is bought at (..). Fill in the dots. Tip: I had a free €80,- to spend there on gift coupons! But I spent a little bit more..
Left to right, from above:
- a gray sweater long enough for a dress(!), €9,- only! (was on my wish list!)
- a blue sweater dress in need of a shirt under it, €19,90
- a pinstriped blouse, waisted and worn as a dress, €24,90 (kind of on my list but I LOVE it)
- fuchsia long leggings, €9,90
- a fuchsia 3/4 sleeve shirt (with trees on it!), €5,-
- a gray sweater, €5,-
- a high-waisted skirt which I fitted some time ago when out of money, loved, and now bought! €19,90
- another high-waisted skirt, totally cotton which looks like lace though, €14,90
S0 all that together would be.. €108,50!! And I also spent €10,- on underwear and 2 on headbands, will make it €120,50 at the (..). That's a HELL lot, but I owe my mom only €10,- so that's doable.