7 mrt 2009

my casualty

I've been dressing down. It's better for me, I think. It's not a bad thing, but I just always hoped I could pull off outfits like Tavi or Susie can: wild and crazy and still looking good. I'm just not built for it.


Wednesday. Shirt: Mexx men's - Skirt, tights: H&M - Shoes: Converse
(I liked this picture somehow, though/because it's so unclear.)



Yesterday. Plaid shirt: Mexx men's - Dress, tights (they're bright red, yes?) - H&M.


Today. Cardigan, skirt, lace leggings: H&M - Shirt: Mervyn's.

Oh yes, my friend and I had this idea on Thursday to dress up and go for a walk. We actually did it, though it took us a while to leave the house (with my dad pushing us). Pictures and outfit deets later. Also, a 'your opinion' post again.. don't count on today, but I'll try..

PS. 50th post! :)

Geen opmerkingen: