1 mrt 2009

true hurt

So ski vacation was a blast.. ahum. Yes, I've figured it's just not for me. It's cold, you have to get up early and then listen to some irritating French guy not able of speaking propre d'anglais, you have to wear the same clothes every day and coming home you pull your slouchy (though vintage) sweater over your head, and worst of all you have to MOVE. I could have come up with the idea of exercise and stuff, after all it's skiing and that's not just the fun of going downhill.. but I'm not the most sporty girl out there and so next time my dad and sister will go, my mom and I will be found in Paris.
Shopping.
Mostly.
No, pretty much just shopping.

Anywho, I'm sad to say I've followed the Fashion Weeks only passively: through you! Yes, that's right, most collections I've watched through all of your blogs and I don't think there's any need of posting more pics of them.. The only collection I've truly seen every look of is the Marc Jacobs one. Holy moly I love that guy so much. And if you'd want to see my favorite looks, ask for 'em, because I'm not gonna post them just for me. I'm too lazy.

PS. Also, Moschino Cheap & Chic's Fall RTW let me down, but I do really love this (the headpiece! the skirt!):

Geen opmerkingen: